Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Yes, It’s The Department of “I Can’t Believe He Said That.”

In his Jan 15 article in New Times, Patrick Klemz discusses the Los Osos CSD vote to join forces with The Los Osos 45 and sign on with Los Osos attorney Shaunna Sullivan who is filing an appeal of the CDOs at the behest of some of the 45 to the State Water Board. That vote earned the ire of CSD Board Member, Joe Sparks, who wrote a Tribune “Viewpoint” (Feb 15) His objection appears to be a district spending money on legal fees “without having the funding source identified.”

Interestingly, what seems to have gone missing is the fact that – please correct me if I’m wrong here – the CSD was granted status as a Designated CDO recipient and had its kangaroo court “trial” and can now file an appeal. Furthermore, the CSD has to prepare an appeal of its ACL “trial,” a good amount of which can be appealed on the same basis as the CDO appeal, plus most of the CSD’s “trial” evidence was incorporated by reference by other CDO recipients so the CSD and The Los Osos 45 are indeed joined at the hip. (The Regional Water Quality Control Board has already clearly linked individual residents and the CSD together, which is why they have targeted everyone inside the PZ for a CDO. This makes claims of citizens somehow being “private” absurd. To the RWQCB the citizen IS the CSD and vice versa.) And if the CSD is already paying one attorney to handle their CDO/ACL appeal, and there’s another identical appeal from citizens and both are on one track, (and to the Water Board, citizen & CSD are one in the same) does it make financial sense to join those appeals? Apparently, Yes to the majority of the CSD Board and No to Mr. Sparks, hence we now have (again) Governance By Tribune “Viewpoint.”

Oddly, if the appeal is successful either with the Water Board or in a real court of law, the rulings could apply to the entire process and hence could affect all The Los Osos 45, the entire Prohibition Zone AND the entire CSD, including those outside the PZ. Plus, efforts by PZLDF (Prohibition Zone Legal Defense Fund) has already raised private donations to move the appeal process forward, so whatever work has already been done and paid for would also benefit the CSD’s appeal. In addition, Ms. Sullivan was quoted in the NT article as saying, “The CSD hasn’t paid me for anything yet. . . . Most of what’s been done so far as been on my dime. It’s been frustrating donating my services to a cause and getting ripped for it (in the media)”

Getting ripped for donating services to Los Osos? Par for the course in what Klemz deliciously describes as “the nitrate-crazed bedroom community.”

Well, presumably the CSD Board will figure out what jar to take the CSD’s CDO/ACL defense fund out of (Hint: The CSD’s regular attorney would have to bill for time spent on that appeal, so instead, why not assign that part of his budget to Ms. Sullivan?)

Well, as NT notes, “This is just another item for the grand jury,” said former [recalled] board member Richard LeGros.”

Which gets us into the I Can’t Believe He Said That portion: Re the CSD’s vote to hire Sullivan, “They’re populists – they have no problem using public funds to fight activist battles, “LeGros said. “It’s a gross violation of government code.” . . . said the man who had no problem voting to unnecessarily gamble AND LOSE gazillions of dollars of nice money that belonged to those “populist” taxpayers when he voted to start construction on Tri W weeks before the recall election that removed him from office.

Yep, just another item for the grand jury, especially if they’re asked to consider issues of “due diligence” in governing.

126 comments:

Anonymous said...

BARF!

Ann, One of your worst opinion columns yet, you have no idea what you are talking about!

Sparks is the only Director standing up for the community divided, NOT by the RWQCB, but but the foolish 5 of last year. The past CSD did more damage to this community in one year than in the past 8 years. It is illegal for this local board to be defending a few, there are not 45 helpless families, and Alan Martyn can certainly afford his own "defense"!

I have signed the agreement and want this circus to end!

Anonymous said...

"Settlers" forfeit their right to appeal when the RWQCB says no more discharge in 2011. Settlers agree to have the RWQCB come onto their property any time they want to mitigate the perceived violation and charge the settler whatever they want to for the privilege. A few 'settlers" are pretty panicked about the 218 vote right now. Seems as if the RWQCB is runnin' these parts. If the CDO appealers win, it will help everyone - including 7:30 AM. Why would any free person in a free country accept the blatant due process violations that constitute the RWQCB's entire case? Why would anyone accept a CAO? Why wouldn't they want justice? Wanting justice and due process does not equal opposition to a WWTF.

Anonymous said...

To 7:43, exactly where did you get your law degree? You should ask for your money back! This fear mongering is counterproductive. I guess, you do not really own property in the PZ and enjoy distorting reality for amusement or your misinterpretation of the settlement is through ignorance. Try another web site to get your law degree!

Anonymous said...

Churadogs,

I'm comfused by your "governence by Viewpoint" comment and the negative implications of it. Why would it be wrong for a member of a political body to use a forum such as that to clearly and lucidly explain the basis for his or her minority opinion vote on a sensative community issue?

By using that venue, which many local politicians have done in the past, including other CSD Board members, a much greater share of Mr. Sparks' constituents got the opportunity to understand what he did, and why, than the handful who attended the meeting or watched on public access television.

FBLeG said...

Sparks' opinion article is nothing more than grandstanding and Ann has got it right. The CSD is a designated party to the CDO hearings. That's a fact. The same Water Board resolution 83-12 (?) that is being used to torment the Los Osos 45 is the same one that was used to fine the CSD 6 million for some kind of discharge violation. I guess Sparks thinks it is in the best interest of the community to pay that fine without challenging it. Too bad that opinion didn't make it into the article. In my opinion, as Ann states, the arguments appealing the CDOs of the individual 45 are mostly the same as the ones appealing the 6 million dollar fine. Why is it a bad idea to consolidate the legal team and save some attorney fees in the process? Maybe Joe Sparks himself can answer this on the blog?

I guess I could suppose that as a newbie to the board he might just be ignorant of the position of the CSD relative to the RWQCB enforcement actions, but that would be naive. His opinion article is nothing more than a calculated attempt to further undermine the actions of a board to which he was elected. I think Sparks needs to grow up and stop whining. He going to win some votes and lose some votes on the board - that's how it works. Looks to me like Sparks is practicing for his starring role as the "boy who cried 'wolf!' "

Anonymous said...

If you think Sparks was "grandstanding", then what the hell was Schicker and Tacker doing the past 2 or 3 years? Those two children have been crying wolf for so long that they wouldn't know honesty if it bit them!

Do you really believe the CSD can solve it's insolvency? Certainly not through the typw meeting they had last night.

Anonymous said...

To My Most Cherished Silly Donkey Ann,

Bray away as you and yours gambled and lost all that nice money now that you stopped the only project that would have brought you into compliance with the law, avoided CDO's and at the lowest cost.

I sadly await your braying as you and yours choke on the much-higher costs of the County's Project.

Regards, Richard LeGros

PRO BONO said...

Sparks viewpoint is soundly based upon law! If our brilliant "PRO BONO" and then "NOT PRO BONO" lawyers feel they are right about the law, let them proceed "PRO BONO" and recover their costs from the state should they prevail. Let Pam Ochs lawyers proceed PRO BONO. So where is the "Silly Donkey Ann" on this? Bray "PRO BONO", donkey! Bray loudly and consistantly!

The lawyers got us into this situation with apparently VERY bad advice to a bunch of gullible fools. Let them prevail if they can. PRO BONO.

LET THEM PROVE THEY WERE CORRECT UNDER THE LAW! PRO BONO!

Ann's Rubbish said...

ANN:

So we should stop all government decisions because of the POSSIBILITY of a change in administration?

So the county should abandon Los Osos because the Blakeslee bill may be found unconstitutional?

Well maybe we shold stop fighting CDOs because we will have a new CCRWQCB who will not enforce the law and obstruct it based upon "pure science".

With this type of reasoning we should give the defense fund NOTHING: The board may change in our favor, so no action is needed.

Too bad the "grand jury" has no power whatever but to recommend action. If it had power, the "Foolish Five" would be under indictment.

Where the hell is your "due dilligence" from the "foolish five", all we get from you is twisted speculation. Improve, please!

So what is your opinion as to how we get out of a 41 million dollar bankruptcy? How are the little old ladies like you going to handle this?

Anonymous said...

Joe Sparks made a complete ass of himself at the closed session meeting especially. The guy has gotten almost as bad as Michael Jones, & Joe doesn't even work for the Postal Service. The other Board members tried to be "gracious" in appointing him vice President & he has clearly shown once again that HE IS NOT UP TO THE TASK.

Anonymous said...

Dear 8:12
I have a copy of the settlement agreement. I read the settlement agreement. I did not sign the settlement agreement. It is a CLEANUP AND ABATEMENT ORDER. As for me, I prefer being slapped with a CDO and retain my right to fight for my rights rather than signing on to a CAO and waiving my rights. I hope your gamble pays off on January 1, 2011.

Sincerely,
7:43

P.S. Not only am I a resident of the PZ, but I am also a Designated Party.

pam ochs said...

Dear 10:38:

I chime in when my name is used and/or there's false info on this blog.

LOTA's attorney's were never pro bono and I never stated that they were. Our attorneys were Parker & Hawley, not Julie Biggs. The lawsuit was dismissed last fall.

Why are you bringing me into this anyway? What's up with that?

the blade said...

Joe Sparks is doing what he thinks is right. Good for him. The other four CSD directors are doing what they think is right. Good for them.
In case you are wondering, the CSD agreed to have Ms. Sullivan represent them in an appeal because the time for challenging the Basin Plan is now open, and the CSD directors, minus Sparks, would like to challenge the basin plan. Certain parts of the Basin Plan are not scientific and should be challenged.
Everyone on the CSD wants a good workable, affordable, wastewater treatment plant. The water board has set certain perameters for the basin plan and the Prohibition Zone that are not based on science; such as, all the septic systems in the Zone pollute (which is unfounded and not true); another premise is that Cabrillo Estates does not pollute the aquifer and is outside the Prohibition Zone (another unfounded premise and untrue). These two things and others need to be rectified. Unfortunately, the Water Board is authoritarian and does not welcome any challenges to its enforcement policies or to the boundaries of the Prohibition Zone or its unscientific postulates. However, a court will listen and perhaps rule that the Water Board has overstepped its authority. This would be a welcome court action and benefit the community. It would not challenge the need for a community wastewater system, but it could modify the enforcement procedures of the Water Board.

Wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air?

Anonymous said...

Hay Blade eh Joey, please point the readers to the scientific and legal documents that support the conclusions you assert, ie. the PZ is unscientific and Cabrillo is not outside the PZ. Oh, and by the way, the RWQCB is suppose to be authoritarian, that is their function, no?,

the blade said...

Oh, one more important thing. The CSD is not enlisting Shaunna to help with her defense of the CDO recipients. That might be an unexpected benefit of the outcome of the CSD's hiring Shaunna but not why they enlisted her help. The CDO recipients will have their part paid for by PZLDF, which it has promised to do. Isn't that nice? An organization that actually helps citizens that could not get legal help on their own. That is why I have helped PZLDF financially before and will again. I believe in helping those who are less fortunate than I. I hope others who like the idea of helping others will also help those first round of CDO recipients by contributing something as well. In the end, any positive results from the defense of those unfortunate first CDO people may help the others in our community. It may even stop the further issuance of CDO's. That is my hope and belief.

the blade said...

to anonymous 12:57,
Sure, I'll point you in the right direction. Go to the Water Board's website, look up Basin Plan, read it and come to your own conclusions. I believe you will see that certain conclusions of the Basin Plan are unscientific; such as, the boundaries of the P.Z., which were based on the basin plan. Also, I did not say that Cabrillo Estates was NOT outside the P.Z. I said it was OUTSIDE the P.Z. And, I believe, it should be inside the P.Z. The parenthetic expression that it was untrue is confusing. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

To: Anon 11:17

Regarding your statement that "Joe Sparks made a complete ass of himself at the closed session meeting especially (sic)," I have two questions:

(1) How do you know what he said in closed session?

(2) If you were present at the closed session discussion, why the hell are you talking about it in a blog?

Anonymous said...

Very good point!

Mr.Sparks did not appear to have had any problem during the Open Session. No one took him to task then.

Is someone just trying to smear someone else because they didn't like hearing something?

Anonymous said...

Dear anon regarding designated party status,
I went to the Measure B hearing last March in Superior Court and Mr.Onstott of Burke, Williams and Sorenson, very clearly stated that the CSD is not responsible for representing the people individualy. I would have to look at transcripts to see how he exactly stated it and I wonder if that might be whey they are not taking on this continued litigation? It was much to the dismay of some of the community that witnessed this comment but he was absolutely correct. The district manages the tax monies and services of the district. That is what they are voted in to do, it's governance. There seems to be some confusion as to how this should be represented but the CSD is a policy board.

How our tax money is spent is mandated by law. Isn't it ironic that there is outstanding litigation on how the State shouldn't have "mis-spent" a loan of tax money by "giving" it to us and yet our board continues to "mis-spend" on litigation to point this out? So, technically, we as tax payers are paying for both sides of the litigation! It's quite ironic, we pay our taxes to the state to defend itself, and sometimes us, and some of our taxes that are supposed to be used for our Fire contract and service infrastructure and are being used to defend some of us. The board also points out all the "illegalities" and "conspiracies" of the State and other agencies, yet they themselves are doing the very thing they are accusing every other agency of doing! There are numerous Brown Act Violations that we really can't do anything about, tax money is being spent on litigation many don't agree with, regardless of Shaunna Sullivan and the CDO's, there are hirings and firings without being done in the public eye and so on. It is what it is but at some point there will be a parade and someone will finally say: "The emperor has no clothes...."
It's all o.k. though, everyone loves a parade!
Sincerely,
Maria M. Kelly

Anonymous said...

Maria,

Can you please explain exactly what you mean here? It's very fuzzzzy-wuzzzzy.

"Isn't it ironic that there is outstanding litigation on how the State shouldn't have "mis-spent" a loan of tax money by "giving" it to us and yet our board continues to "mis-spend" on litigation to point this out?"

I could find no "outstanding litigation" on record that you describe. Therefore your analogy is lost on us logical, sensible people.

Will

Anonymous said...

LOCSD v. SWRCB in Sacramento Superior Court (05AS05422) – breach of contract (SRF loan)

Anonymous said...

Hey, if it hasn't been said here many times before, let it be said again, loud and clear -- Richard Legros is one sick piece of you know what. For what he has done to this town, he should be prosecuted and jailed. Anything he says on this blog is the unfiltered stammerings of a guilty felon to be, and should be weighed on that basis.

You call Ann names because you don't like her views and analysis. Richard, you broke the community. You are the big spineless rat that lives in the sewer. Ann has the guts you never had. Until you learn to respect your superiors, you will always be inferior and bankrupt -- morally, emotionally and intellectually.

See you in Church on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful speaker for the community. Suspect you haven't seen the inside of a church in many years. May God forgive your damned soul!

Anonymous said...

I don't think Richard has seen the inside of a church, and if he has that's a good example of blasphemy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to change the topic Ann,

but I don't seem to be recieving the Bay News or the Rock lately. I never have a problem getting the Trivial or the Sun, but on mornings that the Rock or Bay News is delivered...nothing. As I leave for work in the morning, everyone on the neighboring blocks has the paper, but not on my block. Am I paranoid, or are my neighborhood Tri W gremlins out there limiting public access to God's truth. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mike Green said...

Maria, Great post, The irony of sueing ourselves is not lost on me.
I think spending scant CSD money on any extra litigation concerning the CDO/CAO question need further review. The Water Gods have completly revealed themseves to be a joke and a laughingstock.
Pam, thanks for the free Rock!
A great read

Anonymous said...

"Those who make sport of others, whom they consider their inferiors, actually have no inferiors." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous said...

Anon 6:13 PM, February 16, 2007

I called a few days ago and was told The Rock is being distributed through the weekend. I just got mine. Hmmmmm, brainfood!

Anonymous said...

Just watched the replay of the Thurs. night meeting. Sparks and Schicker got a thing goin' on. Check out the body language! Textbook stuff! They both are such amateurs it's downright scary.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone want to buy my CDO from me? I'm tired of it and I'm selling it. It has some mileage on it, but it's good until the middle of the night, Dec. 31, 2010, when 2010 turns into 2011. After that it will be worth even more -- millions more!

Why can't some Santa Claus type guy buy up all the CDOs, like buying up a loan contract, and take on the Water Board for us? I mean, who can fine Santa Claus? Or Bill Gates? Look at it as buying stock in Los Osos' future. The more CDOs you buy, the more you get to speak at hearings and meetings. You can even be Mayor if you want.

Any takers out there?

Wack them fools said...

ANN:

Let us settle this problem with BASEBALL BATS! Apparently nobody cares about reason, law, and logic here on this blog. Is there any other choice?

Please, a choice to an impossible problem is needed. Where is it? Let us beat the thugs in the back of the room with baseball bats. This is the answer! People have to be held accountable. 41 million in bankruptcy is reason enough to beat them! If the law will not handle our problems, we need to do so.

The people who have brought this problem upon us deserve to be whacked. You are part of the crininal obstructionist problem. ANN: Stand up for your punishment! 41 million deserves many whacks!

Ann: Thank you for your activism: 41 million dollars worth for LOCAL property owners. You are an obstructionst fool!

And yet you persist!

Anonymous said...

Reality is seen through one's own individual lens. We've got too much diversity in Los Osos!

Anonymous said...

Face it, we need Oprah or Jimmy Carter or freakin' PBS. We cannot save ourselves. Unless we get serious help we are going down soon.

Anonymous said...

Of course she persists. Just like you do.

Anonymous said...

Whack, you want to whack? Why don't you whack the recalled CSD directors who caused the $41 million debt? Your extreme anger is pointed in the wrong direction. Ann has done nothing but get the facts out to the community. Stop pounding on her, pound on the real "evil doers" STAN -- RICHARD -- GORDON -- BRUCE -- PANDORA --

Please don't blame the people for the recalled board's greed and blunders. The county has it's fair share of blunders.
It's sick to blame Ann or the people. Get a grip!

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the past Boards ever having filed for bankruptcy, but may be you do?

Los Osos may not be the paradise you think it is, maybe you should move to some place more suitable, like Cayucos?

Anonymous said...

The recalled board's actions caused the new board to have to file for bankruptcy protection. They had no other choice after Stan, Gordon, and Richard blew all the money and started the project before an election. They should be sued for public waste as individuals, so your response is lame, very lame. Plus you have an anger problem.

Why don't YOU move to somewhere like Cabrillo Estates, or do you already live there?

Anonymous said...

Joe Sparks has the courage of his convictions. Had he not spoken up, he would have given tacit approval to the idiots that are on the Board. Thank you, Joe!

The other Board members have, for so long, been reinforcing one another's misconceptions, it is ridiculous.

The other four need somebody ON THE BOARD to explain a few (quite a few!) facts of life.

Additionally, this Board is so damned ignorant when it comes to municipal finance they couldn't tell an Income Statement from a Balance Sheet if it bit them on the ankle.

Being a tiny cog in a tiny wheel in Cal Trans does not qualify anybody to figure out municipal finances, revenue projections or anticipated expenses.

These horse's butts got rid of those who knew these things.

Hopefully, Joe can talk some sense into these morons.

Anonymous said...

To Anon. 1:13 & 1:20...I like many others WATCHED the entire fiasco unfold on channel 20. Sparks was so red in the face & so loud, I thought he'd have a coronary!! No one is saying anything untruthful about Sparks. Face facts, he has no diplomacy whatsoever & should remove himself from the BOD to avoid further humiliation. Reminds me of that STUTTERING fool, LeGros & his "F WORD FIASCO!!!

Anonymous said...

To Anon. 1:13, watch the re-run of the closed session on channel 20 & you can see for yourself. It was quite a show, "little Joe all red in the face, kicking & screaming & throwing a fit! Quite a temper tantrum for an old codger!

Anonymous said...

Kind of like watching Lisa and Julie and Al and Kieth?

Churadogs said...

Anonymous sez:"Anonymous said...
Churadogs,

I'm comfused by your "governence by Viewpoint" comment and the negative implications of it. Why would it be wrong for a member of a political body to use a forum such as that to clearly and lucidly explain the basis for his or her minority opinion vote on a sensative community issue?

By using that venue, which many local politicians have done in the past, including other CSD Board members, a much greater share of Mr. Sparks' constituents got the opportunity to understand what he did, and why, than the handful who attended the meeting or watched on public access television.

8:13 AM, February 16, 2007"

I meant that slightly satirically. Governance by "Viewpoint" is a long cherished tradition and shows up when issues are seriously contested by a divided Board. Lisa & Julie did it when they felt they were being stonewalled by Stan, Richard, Gordon and were soundly vilified for it by some, if memory serves. Same thing happened on the Hideous SLO Coastal School Board when the minority took to the airwaves and press to ask budget questions that they felt were being stonewalled and squashed by what I called the Rubber Stamp Board Majority. To me Joe's Viewpoint is deja vu all over again.

Anonymous sez:"To Anon. 1:13, watch the re-run of the closed session on channel 20 & you can see for yourself. It was quite a show, "little Joe all red in the face, kicking & screaming & throwing a fit! Quite a temper tantrum for an old codger!

9:52 PM, February 16, 2007"

Closed Sessions are not filmed and so would not appear on TV. (Unless someone's sneaking in a videocamera and the Board will next appear on You Tube? I'm kidding.) Closed sessions are closed to all members of the public and whatever goes on there is covered under Brown Act confidentially rules & etc.

Anonymous said...

To Anon. at 9:52P.M. Feb 16, PLEASE TURN ON CHANNEL 20 AT 9:00 A.M. & watch the re-run. SPARKS SUDDENLY shows up for the meeting after Margotson spoke, which was after "I DID MY TIME MCPHERSON". Sparks was CLEARLY out of control. The other directors have jobs as well, but they make arrangements to get off for these meetings. "LITTLE JOE" is showing his true colors. JUST WATCH HIS PERFORMANCE, he's gone POSTAL.

Anonymous said...

Watch the re-run on channel 20 at 9:00AM or 6:00 PM...Clearly Joe cannot take the heat. He suddenly appeared out of the blue right AFTER Margotson spoke in Sparks defense, which was right after McPherson pointed an accusing finger at "Little Joe". Watch it NOW, he's CLEARLY OUT OF CONTROL. The other Board Members have jobs as well as Sparks, yet they are able to adjust their work schedules to fit the meetings, why can't that whiner (or is it weiner) Joe do the same????

Anonymous said...

Interesting, I was just watching the re-run of the meeting & some crazed, wild eyed woman in a red shirt got up & announced to the audience & all those watching on TV, that "SHE DID NOT WANT TO HEAR EVER AGAIN ANYONE TELLING ANY BOARD MEMBER THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME ON THE BOARD,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...Well, I recall vividly, members of "save the dream" aka dreamers, telling Lisa she did NOT have enough time to act as VP because SHE didn't have enough "experience". At THAT time, SHE had been on the Board over 6 months & her background was superior to any of the (old) Board Members. Her intelligence was certainly far superior to ANY of THEM.

Anonymous said...

Hi Various Anons Above (VAA's for short),

I am sure that you feel much better now that you have wasted your time vilifying me. However, despite you rants, the CSD is still bankrupt and soon to be insolvent, you are without a sewer, you may soon be getting a CDO, AND you will have the joy of paying far more for a sewer than you had to.

Do you realize that if the new board had made better decisions that;

1. The project treatment site could have been moved, and

2. The bankruptcy was completely avoidable REGARDLESS of the starting or stopping of the project?

How?

In the case of comment 1, all the newly-elected board had to do was keep the project going for a few weeks until they had received the 2nd SRF installment of $8 million dollars....THEN they could have suspended the project's Treatment Plant construction at Tri-W while keeping the collection and disposal systems under construction. Under this scenario, they would have had the millions of dollars they needed to pursue moving the project to another site AND (with all that money in hand) they would have much more leverage over the State Water Board to move the treatment site.

As for comment 2, the bankruptcy was complexly avoidable IF the board had, at the time that the SRF refused paying the 2nd installment and the eventual loss of the SRF loan, conducted an in-depth review of the 2005-2006 budget and made adjustments realizing the drastic drop in revenues. If the board had adjusted expenditures to be within the just-reduced revenues, the district would today be in much better shape financially AND not in bankruptcy. This idea that bankruptcy was pre-ordained is pure baloney.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Excellent analysis Richard!

Reading back through the postings, it apprears there are some who don't care who is on the CSD, they only want to justify their own extremism and obstruction to any sewer. Are those commentors the same ones hiding in the nback of the meeting hall? Really a bunch of cowards who don't even live in the PZ!

Anonymous said...

Richard, you have once again shown your true colors. You are a limp wristed little creep who slept through half, if not all of the meetings(when YOU WEREN'T using the F-WORD. Now, you smugly suggest how this new & HONEST Board "could have moved the location of the plant"...You are beyond shifty, you rank right up there with "I Did My Time McPherson". You criticize this Board for using money from different accounts, well, isn't that what you & YOUR Board cronies did?
And how about the case of Hensleys "LOST/STOLEN CSD credit card? What was THAT all about?

Anonymous said...

You are really a piece of crap. Go ask Hensley yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anon 10:50 above,

Thanks!

If I was on the CSD Board with the intent of moving the Treatment Plant, it could have been done with critical thinking-through the process to get to that goal.

The first question would have been how much more Los Osos would have been willing to pay per month for an out-of-town solution. Why would it cost more?....To make the site switch would have involved lose of time (money and inflation), securing of property (money), complex negotiations with the State (money), the CCC (money, and other governmental agencies (money). So the first order of business is to secure money towards the move...and to see if Los Osos was ready to pay more per month.

Once you had the money (in this case the additional $8 million of the 2nd SRF loan installment) AND the consent of the people (through a referendum), the fun would have began!

By keeping the gravity collection system and disposal system construction going while placing the constructing at Tri-W "on hold" would have placed the State in a very precarious position Why?...because the CSD could have approached the State with a very reasonable proposal that while the town was wholly behind a sewer project (still under construction), that the citizens decided that moving the treatment plant site was preferable AND were willing to pay for the move....so how could the State HELP us in that regard under the old SRF loan? The State, while reluctant to make such a move, would have been so deeply invested in the project that to say no to the request would have been obstructionist AND bad business.

But as we know, this sadly did not occur.....an opportunity lost.

Avoiding the bankruptcy is another of those sad opportunities lost. With the loss of the SRF loan, 1/3 of the CSD's revenues were wiped out (leaving only the Water Dept. and Fire and Safety as the revenues source of the CSD). Think of a financial "tripod" that supported the CSD. Pull one leg away, and it will tumble UNLESS you find a way to balance the CSD on the two remaining legs. How do achieve such a balancing act?

Well, at that time the CSD's budget for Admin was $690,000 for the budget year 2005-2006. With a loss of 1/3 of the CSD's revenues, an adjusted budget would have been around $475,000 for Admin. The CSD could have conducted an immediate review of the 2005-2006 budgets to figure out how to reduce CSD expenditures to keep within the reality of reduced revenues. Such cuts would have been tough, probably not popular but necessary.

But sadly we all know what happened....instead of reducing expenditures on Admin, expenditures increased over the approved $690,000 budget to $1,300,000 in the 2005-2006 year. The money to fund the $610,000 exhausted the district's reserves; thereby laying the foundation for the bankruptcy.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Richard, you couldn't make a sound decision if your life depended on it! Give me a break! If YOU'RE SO SMART, why couldn't YOU avoid bankruptcy? Same question for good old Stan.

Anonymous said...

Thank You Richard for your clear and reasonable explanations. There was no information this clear from the CSD since the recall. We now hearing that the CSD is going to declare itself insolvent on March 29.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anon 11:28 above,

You wrote :
“Now, you smugly suggest how this new & HONEST Board "could have moved the location of the plant"...”

Response:
Yes, that is absolutely correct. The new board could have achieved its goal of moving the project. (Are you suggesting that they were bound to fail? – if so, why did you elect them?)

I believe that if the new board thought through the process to formulate a plan to get to the desired goal that the CSD would have succeeded.

You wrote:
“You criticize this Board for using money from different accounts, well, isn't that what you & YOUR Board cronies did?”

CSD’s borrow money all the time. It is historical fact that the CSD borrowed money from the Fire Department ($2,000,000) in order to proceed with a wastewater project. That loan was conducted in the light of open public meetings in which the public was aware of the loan, the interest rate on the loan, and the mechanism by which that loan would be repaid (with interest). That loan was repaid in 2002.

My criticism of the new board does not rest on the fact that they have borrowed money. As I said, CSD’s do that all the time.

My criticism rests on the fact that they borrowed (after having spent over $1,200,000 in dedicated tax revenues and bond payment proceeds on attorneys and other consultants) $760,000 out of the district’s strategic water and fire reserves to make the CDF fee payment AND later $714,000 from the Bank of New York to make the Bond Payment; ALL THESE LOANS BEING MADE WITHOUT ANY PUBLIC OVERSIGHT.

To this day, the CSD board has not had any public discussions of these loans, the amount, the interest rate or the means by which they are to be repaid…..a discussion that is required by the Government Code.

You wrote:
“And how about the case of Hensleys "LOST/STOLEN CSD credit card? What was THAT all about?”

Response:
The police report on the fact that the card was stolen tell the story. The stolen card was used by a man that tried to use it to pay for a round of golf at Sea Pines Golf course. When the cashier saw the card and questioned the man as to its use (the cashier knows Gordon), the cashier called the police; who promptly arrested the man after his excellent round on the greens. Boy, was he was “teed off”.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

HI ANon 11:38

You wrote:
"Richard, you couldn't make a sound decision if your life depended on it! Give me a break! If YOU'RE SO SMART, why couldn't YOU avoid bankruptcy? Same question for good old Stan."

You know, bad things do happen to people. That is part of life.

The particulars of what caused me to file bankruptcy in 1994 are many and sad; but quite frankly none of your business. I could have wallowed around playing the victim; but instead picked myself up, knocked off the dust from the fight, and got on with my life. I can say one thing...that that life experience refocused my life and I am stronger for it.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Mr. LeGros has 20/20 hindsight. Ooh...I'm so impressed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anon above,

Yes! I have great hindsight!

Don't we all! :-)

Including the new board.......
I am sure that they kick themselves for the inadequate decisions they have made; especially when they could have gotten exactly what they wanted (move the sewer) AND not go bankrupt in the process.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Mellow out, Richard (or whoever you are). The County is going to move the sewer out of town and do gravity. That's a good compromise, I think. I voted for "Move the Sewer" three times and it's going to happen. Too bad you guys made us jump through all these hoops. This could have happened a long long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Ain't hindsight grand? :-)

Anonymous said...

This community is conducting itself as though it were Beverly Hills.

The tax base on this community is piss-poor. There are not enough funds to pay the existing bills, let alone pay all the extraneous lawyers, etc.

Simply put: THERE IS NOT ENOUGH REVENUE TO FIGHT THE STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

So, all you Section 8 folks, who are already being supported by the taxpayers, stop fighting. You are only making it worse for those of us who pay your frigging way in life, and also have to pay for your screwing Los Osos!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anons above,

Ahhhh! I live the mellow life!

Living out of the PZ, I do not worry one bit about the sewer. One reason I sold all my property in the PZ is that I no longer have to worry about such things.

I look forward to the sewer plan the county formulates for Los Osos...."inside or outside"....no matter.

As for jumping through hoops, you all got alot of them left to jump through before this sad saga is over. Of course you could have been near completion of a sewer by now and be done with it (and at a lower cost).....but you decided otherwise. I am sure you are happy with the current situation because that is exactly what your "move the sewer" vote meant.

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Richard says, “The particulars of what caused me to file bankruptcy in 1994 are many and sad; but quite frankly none of your business.”

Not so. As a public figure with the oath and taxpayers fiscal trust- Richard was absolutely obligated to the voters to disclose the truth. In fact this dishonesty by "omission" ("quite frankly none of your business.”) forms a pattern of lack of fulldisclosure, which is exactly what caused him to be sued for fraud, yes, fraud--not on the Tri W land deal, but when he sold a lot in Paso Robles.

Although asked directly, he failed to disclose to the buyers that there were major costs for water main and street improvements that had to be paid before anything could be built on the lot. (SLO County civil case no. CV 073749). Just think about what he failed to disclose to us taxpayers about the true costs for TRI W project. (don't lecture about cost of steel in china either)

Richard voluntarily filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy (straight liquidation) and escaped paying more than $225,000 in his debt, including liability for the judgment for the fraud in the sale to the buyers of the Paso Robles lot. Richard left someone holding the bag, and was good at it.Taxpayers Watch still owes $30,000 in debt to LAFCO for his failed dissolution. He seems to be stiffing us taxpayers again via LAFCO.

After spitefully draining CSD reserves and setting up the CSD for bankruptcy to stop a changed project if he lost the election. (begging for fines, and preparing lawsuits to bleed taxpayers funds before a new board was seated.)

The project was stopped-NOT cancelled, but Legros Lobby convinced the SWRCB to jump the gun and pull the funding...causing a legal defaut. Contr4actors debt is a contract with the State. Maria doesn't get that the SRF litigation perserves taxpayers funds...Look- public records with the SWRCB & TW/dreamers, they expose the nasty schemes to keep the new board fro the "easiy solutions to move the sewer and avoid bankruptcy." The new board strategy is well studied in order for TW to foil it.

Yet, Richard Legros said in his ballot statement opposing his recall from office,"as your elected LOCSD board member, I have honorably represented the interests of the residents...by exercising fiscal restraint, and by adhering to the laws which govern us all." Really?

Richard Legros is certainly ethically challanged and clearly lacks character and self control. As a LOCSD director, his angry outbursts referencing his "body parts" on camera in a CSD meeting culminated his bad faith service in July 2005. The broadcast of his infamous screaming and infantile profanity is indefensible-and most memorable to those far and wide who snicker at Los Osos.

Now his appointment to the LOCSD bankruptcy credit committee? You have got to be kidding…...Yes Richard, you do have F..ing Balls. However, that is not where to find your lost ethics and weak character.

Richard--Find something else to do...your term is over. You had your chance.

Anonymous said...

Richard,

What you failed to mention about Gordon's (CSD) credit card was that when the police asked Gordon when he used the card last, he replied "when I took my mother to lunch."

He used his card for his mother's lunch?

Also, you're sick for taking delight in people getting CDO's.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. LeGros,

Of course you moved out of the PZ because you SAW THE MESS of the construction and didn't want to go through that (again).

You will have to pay dearly after AB885 to upgrade your septic, right? What will that cost you $20,000.00 or more? But now that you've forced out all the working people and seniors, and the homes are sold to the rich from LA and SF you'll have plenty of work in your field when they design new big homes. Nice for you!

You've caused great harm, Mr. LeGros, and you'll probably always have to fear for your safety now that you've caused hundreds and hundreds of people out of their homes. Buying a home is supposed to be the American Dream, but you have ruined many lives -- many families. I'm confident that you'll be able to live with yourself though (Just like President Bush can)...

Anonymous said...

Richard,

You say that you live the mellow life up in Cabrillo, but I think you sit there drunk and blog all day, every day! You drank while you were a director right there in the CSD meetings!

Anonymous said...

Anon. @6:35 above, You are 100% correct about LeGros, but as I recall, wasn't Gordy's CSD credit card found at DAIRY CREEK GOLF COURSE? And yes, Gordy did ADMIT to using the card for his MOTHERS lunch. What's with old Jimmy, can't he afford lunch for the wife anymore? He certainly instilled ROTTEN VALUES in that ROTUND GORDY.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LORD the past 5 posts are the same damn person! Get a life yourself you PZLDFer!
What's a PZLDFer for you ask? I have no idea other than getting the district to pay it's bills!
Who gives a crap what LeGros is doing these days. He's a citizen protected by the Constitutino of the good Old USA just like the rest of us. If you had any balls you would say your name so that he could sue your ass for libel - I obviously have no balls - literally - so no need to sign my name! My tax dollar is just as valid as yours so if you cry foul so do I.

*PG-13 said...

OK, here I am.

Richard LeGros > If I was on the CSD Board with the intent of moving the Treatment Plant, it could have been done with critical thinking-through the process to get to that goal. .... So the first order of business is to secure money towards the move...and to see if Los Osos was ready to pay more per month. ... Once you had the money ... AND the consent of the people, the fun would have began!

Oh Gawd! Not again. I think I'm gonna barf. Anybody who has read Mr. LeGros' comments in this blog since shortly after he was recalled appreciates how he loves to write revisionist history. There is a pattern that cannot be denied. He has a uniquely well developed capacity for re-writing history. Often casting himself as a populist hero with extraordinary powers of foresight and logical thinking far beyond all the rest of the players. He has done this so often - usually in clear contradiction to known facts - and so habitually that it borders on clinical monothematic delusion. People who suffer from such delusions often do not suffer from any obvious intellectual deficiency nor do they have any other symptoms. Additionally, a few of these people even have some awareness that their beliefs are bizarre, yet they can not be persuaded that their beliefs are false. (1) This isn't evident in Ricahrds case as he appears to experience joy in expressing himself as such. The populist hero presentation is especially odd in the face of the huge disrespect he engenders in a very large percentage of the population.

Anon > Thank You Richard for your clear and reasonable explanations.

Richard LeGros > Yes! I have great hindsight! ....
I believe that if the new board thought through the process to formulate a plan to get to the desired goal that the CSD would have succeeded.


Seriously now, does this reflect any kind of reality that the rest of us experienced during that time. Who could possibly believe that, much less ascribe such thinking to Richard, given how he and his co-horts acted during that transition? I recall Richard and friends doing everything they could to de-rail the new CSD. And doing everything they could to force the newly elected CSD into bankruptcy as quickly as possible - setting up the pieces before even leaving the board. Richard keeps claiming that he always was and is still now working selfishly - with no personal agenda whatsoever - for the good of the community. Yeeeech! With citizens like this who needs enemies?

Richard LeGros > You know, bad things do happen to people. That is part of life.

Yes, and bad things happen to communities when they are sabatoged by elected representatives. We now know that only too well.

Anonymous said...

Right On Anon above! Richard's specialty is re-writing history. He would have failed the recently required "ethics" training!

Anonymous said...

There is one very sick "move the sewer" poster on here. Must be getting pretty deperate to try bringing up old issues (3 years back?) which have nothing to do with why this CSD is bankrupt.

It is a good thing most move the sewer folks actually mean well.

That particular poster is the County's Poster Child of what's wrong in Los Osos and why the CSD has failed!

Insolvency will be declared by April 1, the perfect day for the 4 to show how badly they failed the community!

Anonymous said...

Who says the CSD's insolvency will be declared by April 1st? Did Joe Sparks leak this out? You won't post your name, why can't you at least post who's leaking out information like this from the CSD?

Anonymous said...

"GOOD LORD the past 5 posts are the same damn person! Get a life yourself you PZLDFer!"

Not so...lots of folks simply agree that the community IS facing 5000 enforcement actions, 700 business will get them too. Do you recall "It's the economy stupid" It isn't the sewer.everyone economic well being will be effected by the continuing war of vanity by ex directers and a few fans of Legros and Hensley.

Legros says "I believe that if the new board thought through the process to formulate a plan to get to the desired goal that the CSD would have succeeded." They were in court from the moment the election was certified. Richard, it is true the plan could have suceeded. Do you feel at all responsible for it not succeeding?

The dissolution failed, and Co takeover just might be sucessful...so go file even more lawsuits on the cone we are paying for now. What does wining mean to Richard?

PZLDF actually is about protecting our property rights and homes from those who would rather save thier face than serve the community.

The Appeal doesn't need you. You need the appeal, especially those who signed a CAO settlement...don't be a partisan fool. Start by reviewing the constitution. It is about the community not individuals.

Anonymous said...

It amazes me how so many people state tht they know what the County is going to do in regard to building a sewer project. I believe the County when they state, verbally and in writing, that they are going to develop some optional projects and, if the Community votes to assure funding for those viable options, they will hold a community advisory vote to show the Board of Supervisors which specific project the people prefer.

I can not imagine the Board not following the will of the people since we are the ones funding the thing.I think that the people fussing the most right know are those who are afraid that their personnal choice will not be the preferred project (whatever that may be). I just want this fiasco to end in any sort of a positive way. In government, every individual, or every individual special interest group, does not get it's way. That will be the case here, but I think that is OK.

Anonymous said...

to anon 9:04 AM,

What you say sounds good, but the county has, to put it lightly, mislead Los Osos:

1 - They started working to take the project shortly after the recall.

2 - They lobbied in Sacramento for the project.

3 - They turned away projects and experts when they claim that they're looking at alternatives.

4 - They hired Corollo who in turned hired Montgomery Watson Harza.

5 - Paavo has spoken out of both sides of his mouth more than a few times (which isn't a good sign) about the 218 vote

6 - At the meeting at the junior high there was hours of PR going on but only 5 or 6 questions allowed from the public.

7 - They were not there to defend or share any blame in the RWQCB hearings (do they endorse these hearings as a way to pass the 218 vote by scaring people into voting yes and allowing the electioneering to keep going on?)

8 - The county has stated in the past (Shirley and more) that we would only have a gravity project.

9 - The county supported a piece of legislation (2701) when they knew it was based on a lie (5,000 septics were polluting the bay and groundwater - with no proof or documentation)

10 - They lead the community to believe grants can happen when they can't as long as L.O. owes the state water board money, AND any grants that we would get WILL REQUIRE A GRAVITY SYSTEM.

11 - The 218 vote that the county is giving is tricky, we will be voting on a sewer project, but will NOT KNOW WHICH ONE UNTIL AFTER THE VOTE!

Anonymous said...

Hi VVA's,

I see everyone is back to playing "let's blame Richard LeGros for everything; and while we're at it let's not talk issues but try to shame and blame da man"

Where to begin.....hmmmmm?

TO ANON 5:57
1. My bankruptcy was never a secret. My only obligation as an elected official is to, as per my oath, is to uphold the constitutions of the US and the State of California and the laws thereto. I never lied to the voters and looked out to protect their interests and make sure that the law was applied uniformly to all without exception.

2. Regarding CV 073749, again not a secret…and it is none of our business. However, the claims of that lawsuit were completely untrue. My broker made all disclosures about the property in question; and I fulfilled all obligations of the sales contract given to me by the buyers. In short, you do not know what you are blogging about.

3. You wrote: “After spitefully draining CSD reserves and setting up the CSD for bankruptcy to stop a changed project if he lost the election. (begging for fines, and preparing lawsuits to bleed taxpayers funds before a new board was seated.)
Response: All lies!
A. At the time of the recall, all CSD reserves were intact and the CSD had MILLIONS of dollars in the bank. The CSD was not bankrupt; nor had any reason to go bankrupt. (The CSD’s own financial spread sheets of September, 2005 verify these facts!)
B. I have never encouraged (“begging”) that fines be levied against anyone. All my decisions have been made to AVOID fines being made against Los Osos citizens.
C. I am not involved in any lawsuits against the CSD.

4. You wrote: “……but Legros Lobby convinced the SWRCB to jump the gun and pull the funding...causing a legal defaut.”
Response: A complete lie. I never encouraged any agency to pull funding away from the CSD, nor conducted any activity for the purpose of defaulting on the SRF loan. I have never interfered with the new board’s activities or forced any of the new board’s decisions. However, I have publicly commented on the new board’s decisions and predicted the outcome of those decisions.

To ANON 6:35

You wrote: “What you failed to mention about Gordon's (CSD) credit card was that when the police asked Gordon when he used the card last, he replied "when I took my mother to lunch." He used his card for his mother's lunch? Also, you're sick for taking delight in people getting CDO's”

Response: Not correct. Gordon said that the last time he SAW his card was when he and his mother had lunch. He did not use the card to PAY for the lunch….rather he saw CSD credit card as he rummaged through his wallet to get to the credit card he did use.

Also, I am very saddened and do not take delight in those who have or may receive CDO’s. My comments only reflect that CDO’s are a direct consequence of a”yes” vote during the recall election.

TO ANON 7:02

You wrote: “Of course you moved out of the PZ because you SAW THE MESS of the construction and didn't want to go through that (again). You will have to pay dearly after AB885 to upgrade your septic, right? What will that cost you $20,000.00 or more?”

Response: Yep…I saw the sad situation coming and protected my family. As for paying money to comply with AB885, I am prepared to make the investment into my property.

TO ANON 7:14

You wrote: “You say that you live the mellow life up in Cabrillo, but I think you sit there drunk and blog all day, every day! You drank while you were a director right there in the CSD meetings!”
Response: WATER was the only beverage I ever drank at a CSD meeting. To imply that I was drinking alcohol or was drunk at CSD meeting is an absolute lie. Also, I blog because I enjoy it. Alcohol is NEVER involved.
TO ANON 7:57
All that psychological mumbo jumbo you wrote about me is not worth responding to, other than your representation of me is false. As to history, I always back up everything I write with fact.
TO ANON 8:20:
You wrote: “Legros says "I believe that if the new board thought through the process to formulate a plan to get to the desired goal that the CSD would have succeeded." They were in court from the moment the election was certified. Richard, it is true the plan could have suceeded. Do you feel at all responsible for it not succeeding?
Response: Yes, the new CSD Board could have succeeded. I have described how they could have succeeded in this Blog. The new CSD board failed in this regard because of their bad decisions AND that those decisions were not based upon any plan as to how to succeed. In short, the new CSD failed by their own actions, not because of any of my actions or decisions.
Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Excellent response Richard!

You are correct, your personal life is not the issue. The issue is the total failure of the CSD to accomplish creation of any sewer. The issue is the CSD's bankruptcy and coming collapse!

Anonymous said...

Excellent response Richard!

You are correct, your personal life is not the issue. The issue is the total failure of the CSD to accomplish creation of any sewer. The issue is the CSD's bankruptcy and coming collapse!

Anonymous said...

Richard,

If you're not drunk, then you're just plain stupid!

You fell asleep at meetings, you couldn't be less interested in what people had to say unless your name came up and then you suddenly woke up.

You're an architect who lives in a big house in Cabrillo Estates, far from the PZ zone, and you still act like you couldn't be less interested in what anyone has to say that doesn't agree with you.

Your defense of your financial irresponsibility, breach of fudiciary duty, and promotion of Tri-W as the best solution is laughable, and you have yet to come up with anything that makes any sense to rational, intelligent people.

That you call people names on this site, that you refer to Ann as a donkey and others who don't agree with you as various other names, it shows that you are woefully immature, weak, shallow, self- centered, and mentally ill. That you earn a living somehow doesn't make you any better than the worst inmate at Atascadero State. That you blog continuously is testimony to how you spend your time constantly defending all the wrongdoing you were involved with when you were on the board -- when there is absolutely no defense for incomptentcy, negligence, and most likely criminal misconduct in misusing public funds.

There is only one way out for someone like you who has even a trace of honor left to his name. Disappear Richard. Like you never were.

Anonymous said...

Richard,

You lie even about the smallest things. You were NOT with Gordon when the police asked Gordon WHEN HE USED HIS CARD LAST. Keep re-writing history...you seem to really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry dummy, I was with Gordon when the report was taken. You don't kow what you are talking about!

Anonymous said...

It's okay, folks. When we get the better project going Richard will have to crawl away with his tail tucked between his legs. We'll get a sewer that is much better than the one he TRIED to push through. We may be able to avoid state water. And it will be out of town where it has always belonged. Now all may sleep peacefully this evening. Forget Richard, forget Lisa, just know that this too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

You sure have a lot to say for a person of zero power within our community. At least Richard had the courage to run for a seat on the CSD. What have you done? When did your great plan get accepted by anyone? Where did you obtain funding? You sound like a deperate person getting nervous that you will have to pay for all your ignorance.

Keep in mind that a sewer WILL be built. We will end the septic discharges into our ground water. You get to pay or move, your choice! So far you have done nothing to either plan a sewer or convince the authorities that one is not needed. All you have accomplished is to have delayed a project, increased the cost of a facility and bankrupted the CSD.

Just a projection to piss you off: The County will build the main WWTF on the Tri-W site and we will have State Water piped in.

Thanks for all your "help"!

Anonymous said...

And I suppose you have some kind of supreme power within our community as opposed to my "zero" power. You don't even know who I am. The County is going to build a treatment plant outside of town with gravity collection. Mark the words of anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Nor you I

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Just tone it down a bit would ya?

Anonymous said...

To Anon 4:58PM,

I think you are correct. The county will build gravity out of town.

The problem I have is that the county lied when they said they would look at different projects. They knew since the recall election that they would have Montgomery Watson Harza right back here again. Promises were made and very probably some nice "pay-offs" -- oh, and yes, imported water too, so the developers can build.

Thank you Julie Tacker, Gail, New Board, Old Board, you all really took care of your neighbors and friends. All of you will benefit, all except Lisa. When she finally realizes what was pulled on her she'll most likely have a stroke.

Anonymous said...

Hi VVA’s,

Yea brothers and sisters!, let use attack Richard LeGros….all day….all the time! So that way we never have to discuss the real issues! AMEN

The above seems to be your prayer / rant for the day.

As to your comments:

TO ANON 3:07

YOU WROTE: “You fell asleep at meetings, you couldn't be less interested in what people had to say unless your name came up and then you suddenly woke up.”

RESPONSE: Another lie. I never fell asleep at any CSD meeting. I listened, heard and understood every word spoken in that chamber; and I did so for years so that I could serve as best as I could.

THE REST OF WHAT YOU WROTE IN YOU BLOG WAS PURE BALONEY…NO NEED TO RESPOND ON MY PART.

TO ANON 3:12, 3:54, who seems to be the same person

I have spoken to Gordon many times about that credit card. I relay to you the story as I remember it.
He used that card responsibly and only on CSD business. He reported its theft, which resulted in the apprehension of the thief. I truly doubt you were there at the time of the reporting.

TO ANON 404:

YOU WROTE: “It's okay, folks. When we get the better project going Richard will have to crawl away with his tail tucked between his legs. We'll get a sewer that is much better than the one he TRIED to push through. We may be able to avoid state water. And it will be out of town where it has always belonged. Now all may sleep peacefully this evening. Forget Richard, forget Lisa, just know that this too shall pass.”

RESPONSE: I really hope you get sewer; as for its being “better”, that is subjective. I hope you will be able to accept the very high cost of it.
As for the NOT having to import State water, I hope so too.
The first step to avoiding having to import water is to build a sewer….that sewer is the key component in the battle to secure a reliable water source for Los Osos. If you had understood the Tri-W plan and how it worked, the need for imported water was greatly diminished as that project would have brought this community within 100 acre feet per year of the water we require for full build out.

NOW, the issues of the day are;
1. How will the LOCSD survive bankruptcy? What is the plan to pay back the $6.4 million dollar SRF loan, the $6.5 million dollar fine, the $12-$28 million dollars in contractor claims, the $2.9 million dollars owed assessment bond prepayees, and the $1.5 million dollars in consultant fees owed? Also, in paying off these liabilities, how does the LOCSD pay itself back (replenish) the $2 million dollars it has spent out of its reserves?

2. How do we make sure that LOCSD services will continue at current service levels or better?

Regards, Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

I thought today's posts covered some of the issues pretty well. And yeah, we'll pay for it, Richard. At least we'll get a good project. I'm not going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Hey Richard I have good idea! Why don't you have a recall and try to get the whole board replaced? Ever take on something like that on? It's an extremely difficult task. Voters must really hate a board to replace every last member!
Man that recalled board must have had an awesome plan. That's why they were all recalled!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anon 7;24

None of the blogs today covered critical issues.

However, good for you accepting your resonsibility to pay for a sewer....better or not.

Hi Anon 7:30

Stan, Gordon and I were recalled by the lies told you by those recalling.
You know those lies fed to you......
We have a plan!
We will not be fined!
We will not loss the SRF loan!
We will protect you from the water board!

Well, you got exactly what you voted for...enjoy it!

Regards, Richard LeGros

The Judge said...

Richard,

Correction from the record, not for the record:

You were recalled NOT because of the lies told by "those recalling." You were recalled because of the lies you told, because you selfishly, stupidly, willfully circumvented the law, and attempted -- thankfully failing -- to jam the most expensive sewer system per capita in the ENTIRE country down the throats of Les Osos homeowners and residents! That's why YOU were recalled.

And don't ever forget it!!!

You did it to yourself, all by yourself, without anybody's "help." No one and nothing to blame but you, Richard LeGros. You were taken down by the very same arrogance you flaunt here today. The fact that you haven't learned from your mistakes but instead continue to repeat them is sad testimony to what a pathetic failure you are, both as a corrupt public servant and heartless human being with no conscience whatsoever for the terrible damage you have done to an entire community.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Richard, you stupid guys went out and designed a sewer, then you got it all approved by every government agency who had any oversight, and to top it off, you got the State to help pay for it! Damn, you guys were so stupid. You did what we elected you to do! Hell, you didn't even go bankrupt, you didn't hire lawyers to sue the corrupt State for giving you the money!

That was terrible that you actually did what you were elected for. It's too bad you didn't lie to us during the recall, you might have gotten re-elected. But then, why would you have wanted to continue.

We had a better, faster, cheaper plan. We just felt it was better to sue the State to show how powerful Los Osos is and those laws were all baloney. We could do what ever we wanted. We showed them, we stopped that sewer, we spend the loan money, we filed for proctection from having to pay those dummies who started work when they knew we were going to stop their work.

Yes Richard you were stupid to believe Los Osos was capable of local government.

Anonymous said...

Interesting that judge would think that a sited,planned,permited project that brought us within a means to avoid state water with the water management plan that followed was so evil but that a bankruptcy that those poor people down in the PZ will have to pay for through fees from the revenue of the water company is what?
I'm thinking that the judge and all her cohorts actually believed the lies that they were told by.....? Hmmm, the current board perhaps?

I guess accusing someone of lying and then lying yourself is o.k. as long as you believe it all to be TRUE!
"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" If you knew, you would then have to admit that you were,are,is and always will be fairly wrong on all points as you stated. And since when did arrogance become a crime more atrocious than gift of public funds?
Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Again, to repeat my post of 9:04 AM, Feb. 18: It continues to amaze me how many people state that they know what and where the County is planning to build at this point in the process (Anons 10:54 AM, 4:58 PM, 6:46 PM). From my checking, the County has completed it's rough screening (will soon be posted on it's website), is now working on fine screening and organizing the Technical review committee, and it won't be until April-June that the committe gets into their draft work.

There seems to be lots of paranoia out there. By the way, Anon 10:54, I was recently told that all of the Dec. 18 questions, and answers to them, will soon be posted on the project website for you to review. I think that we need to remember that the County has only had this project for 1 1/2 months, and I believe they have got quite a bit done.

It's also interesting that many people (Ann) have stated that the County needs to let us know what they are doing, then when their project newsletters start coming to us, people critize them for doing their brochures. Let's just ride this out and be patient for six months. What options do we have?

THE JUDGE said...

Sure, Richard, you corrupt morons went out and designed the most idiotic, ill-conceived monstrosity of a sewer project in California history and have the nerve to pat yourselves on the back for burying the community. Yes, you morons got government agencies to sign on -- by lying to them and the community and attempting to foist a fiscally irresponsible and tragically flawed propject on the community. Oh the damage done by the Dreaming Scheming morons on the hill overlooking the PZ and real people they couldn't care less about!

Damn, you guys were so stupid for lying on the State Loan app and downloading a loan YOU KNEW WAS ILLEGAL. And you so breached your fudiciary duty, you deranged crackpot. You DID NOT DO what we elected you to do -- but the OPPPOSITE -- and you were recalled by God and the people of Los Osos! Hell, you didn't even go bankrupt, because you were just about to go bankrupt if you didn't steal the loan then and there. Instead, having lost your seat due to your (Le)gross negligence, you hired lawyers to sue those who you lost to!!! What a bitter pill you are! What a sick, corrupt lunatic of a loser! You are nothing but a destroyer out to save your trashed reputation, which gets worse by the day.

It was terrible that you failed to do what you were elected for, and we all suffer to this day. You have done nothing but lie, Richard, and by now you can't face any form of truth. You weren't re-elected because you are a chronic liar and an arrogant asshole beyond words. No one who values the truth wanted you to continue on the board, so you never had a choice to continue and can only look up at the stars and wonder what your life would have been like if you weren't such a jerk.

You NEVER had a better, faster, cheaper plan. You are a liar to the end, distorting reality to fit your loser's fantasy of redemption. You tried to push a wrong, rotten, flawed, illegal project on the community -- and you got caught, plain and simple. You, Richard, are the perpetual baloney machine. You stopped your own sewer by not covering all the legal bases, by skipping a few legal steps, just so you could get what you wanted without going through the PEOPLE... starting construction one month before the election to avoid your own bankruptcy. Your hypocrisy has no limits, your gall no bounds.
You got caught, you lost, and you took the community down with you. Great job, Richard! How can we ever possibly "thank" you enough!?

Anonymous said...

Dear anon 9:32, thanks for your post. I absolutely agree. The biggest dis-service to our community is by not allowing the dissemination of information happen.
When I posted the note regarding the opportunity to spend an hour learning about what a 218 vote is and how it works, I received more negativity and accusations of spin when our intentenions were to educate ourselves and all of us who have entered later in the scenario.
*March 1st, Old School House @6:00*
We'll be finished by 7:00 so people that are interested can move onto the CSD meeting next door at the community center.

The problem with this is that rather than people supporting those of us that are seeking out more information we are being accused of being -I'm not sure what word to use but it feels like - disloyal may be the accusation. That is a very confusing message to be coming from a community that is desparate to somehow start the healing process.

It is what it is and we'll all keep plugging away but it definitely adds an extra unnecessary layer of conflict.
Sincerely,
Maria M. Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Judge,

I can characterize your last blog in two words:
“ALL BALONEY”

You see, Judge, all my actions and decisions while made on the CSD board were;

- LEGAL
- FOLLOWED DUE PROCESS
- PROTECTED CITIZENS FROM
ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS
- ENSURED CITIZENS WERE BROUGHT
INTO COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
- HONEST AND SINCERE
- RESULTED IN A PERMITTED, FUNDED
PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You can rail all you want about me personally; but why bother? Your words betray you as an angry person who has lost all perspective on reality. Personally, I hope you can find a way to let go of all your anger as it is not good for your health.

Richard LeGros

*PG-13 said...

Richard LeGros > TO ANON 7:57 -- All that psychological mumbo jumbo you wrote about me is not worth responding to, other than your representation of me is false. As to history, I always back up everything I write with fact.

Please Mr. LeGros, we go too far back for you to refer to me as ANON 7:57. I have regularly and always will post my comments as pg-13*. But that's cool. Whatever. Still, I as well as many many others find your comments far too often, what can we say, simply disengenous? Re-visionist? A truly weird warping of the facts? This happens over and over and over again. A pattern is a pattern however you label it. I choose delusional because I think it fits best AND because it gives you the benefit of organic causality for your otherwise strange perspectives and posts. I am not an angry person nor do I believe I have lost all perspective on reality. Although quite a few believe that you have. Nor am I out to skin you or lay the blame of all our sewer problems on you. As noted in past comments I honor that you ran for and were elected to the CSD. You held public office and I'm sure you served as you thought best. But I do find it passably odd that you consistently think anybody who disagrees with you is All Baloney, not factual and/or a liar. And that everything you and your board did was all above board, totally legal, honest and sincere while everybody else is corrupt, lieing, stupid, blind, insincere and ...... everything that you are not. Dude, that is delusional.

THE JUDGE said...

Richard,

It is you who is not good for my health or the community's health -- and you must go. Every resident of Los Osos should be as angry as I am that you even dare poke your head from your lair and act like you speak a shread of truth. Because you don't. You are a bad rash that has turned into a communal disease.

Now you need to BELIEVE you are somebody who could help the community, when we KNOW you have done everything in your abuse of power to destroy it. Nothing you fart through your mouth will ever change that. For example:

You said: "All my actions and decisions while made on the CSD board were;
- LEGAL
- FOLLOWED DUE PROCESS
- PROTECTED CITIZENS FROM
ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS
- ENSURED CITIZENS WERE BROUGHT
INTO COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
- HONEST AND SINCERE
- RESULTED IN A PERMITTED, FUNDED
PROJE"

Pure fantasy! What a joke! Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty and guilty. You are as "honest and sincere" as Mark Karr and Howard K. Stern. You broke the law. You eliminated due process -- all because it pleased you, Gordon and Stan. You write fiction, Richard, yarns about how everyone else is wrong and you're the misnderstood hero.

There is no misunderstanding, Richard. It's quite clear. You are the King of Failures, the goat of the game, Judas the Betrayer, the Benedict Arnold and Timothy McVeigh of Los Osos. Traitors all. You laughed your arrogant laugh in the face of the community, thinking, assuming, confident you had it in the bag so you could give the communiuty the finger.

But you were wrong. Dead wrong. Everything that has gone wrong since is living monument to your stupidity, arrogance and obviously failed judgment.

Here's your finger back.

THE JUDGE said...

Maria Kelly,

You are so far behind the learning curve that you have absoluetly no idea just how much you are pissing people off.

"I received more negativity and accusations of spin when our intentenions were to educate ourselves and all of us who have entered later in the scenario."

You simply don't have a clue that must pay the price for spreading mis-, dis- and false information wherever you go. You cannot educate yourself by believing everything Richard says, peddling the same lies and distortions Richard peddles as fact -- and expect people to treat you like you are doing something worthwhile, when, in fact, you are doing nothing but contributing to the ignorance gap, widening divisions by your hostile behavior, and turning off people by the droves.

Faulty reasoning passed off as fact is just part of the Big Lie -- and the community should reject anything you have to say as uninformed drivel.

Wise up and do your homework first before opening your big mouth and acting like a know-it-owl -- because you know less than nothing, and that's a very dangerous thing for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Judge,

A few requests of you.

PLEASE LIST THE LAWS YOU ALLEGE I HAVE VIOLATED.
Be specific, with the Body of Law and code sections you allege I have violated

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PROOF THAT I HAVE VIOLATED LAWS.
Be specific. Name specific events and/or actions by that you allege violate law.

Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

What moron calls himself "The Judge"?

*****************************
THE JUDGE said...
Richard,

It is you who is not good for my health or the community's health -- and you must go. Every resident of Los Osos should be as angry as I am that you even dare poke your head from your lair and act like you speak a shread of truth. Because you don't. You are a bad rash that has turned into a communal disease.

*******************************
"IF", and I don't belive you for a minute, your health has been jepardized by the doings of the past CSD Board, then you should move somewhere with less stress.

You are NOT the only person bothered by this sewer and the very illegal doings of Lisa Schicker and her Board! You are one of the most vile posters on this blog, CDS meeting and the CDO hearings! You appear to be in danger of having a self-inflicted stroke. You should seriously consider moving and getting some anger management counselling! We'd all hate to see you collapse in one of the meetings, go get some help, you really need it! Just don't ask the CSD to provide you another attorney at taxpayer expense.

THE JUDGE said...

Richard,

I turned over my documentation to the Grand Jury two weeks ago. If they find value in it, then you can read in Tribune what you already know you have done and must pay for. I must add I have little faith in the Grand Jury or the Tribune because they are looking through the wrong end of the telescope.

I am 100% confident that the documentation I have provided them through public records proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are 100% guity of misuse of public funds and breach of fudiciary duty. Will a kangaroo court in this county find you "not guity"? Probably. You'll pay off whoever you have to, and the judicial system is the county is thoroughly corrupted, as everybody knows. Therefore, does that mean you are "innocent"?

Innocent? You, Richard Legross, innocent? Hardly. Because you have participated as a principal in the subverting of due process, it is only fair that you be tried by the public and forced to wear their verdict: guilty until proven innocent, and you can never pove your innocence. The verdict demands that you be sentenced to walk the streets of Los Osos are a pariah for the rest of your unnatural life. You are now serving your sentence.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack

You are a real nice guy, total sweetheart, however it maybe you looking through the wrong end of the scope. The Queen and here Courtesans are going to get to plead before a court long before Richard ever will. Like try March 27!

How will you handle seeing your friends pay back all the payola and with luck go to jail for misappropriation of tax funds?

You are such a jerk, maybe the DA will finally look up your dossier, with your temper, you must have a rap sheet!

Anonymous said...

I like the judge! Let him have it! Richard Le Gros makes Pandora look good! I saw her interview in The Rock and she seemed more based in reality. Richard is totally losing it...he can't stand being criticized by his constituency. I voted for the A-Hole! I think I must be as sick as he is!

THE JUDGE said...

Richard:

This Judge is a Mensa, not a moron, you moron!

Richard said: "You are one of the most vile posters on this blog, CDS meeting and the CDO hearings!"

I am vile to you in your mind -- or what's left of it -- because you are reviled by the truth and recoil from it as if you were shot between the eyes. To everyone else, I am simply honest and painfully accurate.

Obviously you agree or you wouldn't be crying like a little baby-boo who didn't get his milky-poo.

I suggest you stop trying to drown me out, which is impossible, and start listening to what I'm telling you. Why? Because I'm the only one around who will give it to you straight, like your mother should have long ago, and if you don't like it, well, you can shove it. I'm not blogging here to hold your hand and coddle you by agreeing to play a bit part in your self-serving fantasy about the way things "ought to be."

It is exactly what you made it. You killed Los Osos just as surely as if you had stabbed it in the heart with a kitchen knife. I have zero sympathy for what becomes of you after all you have destroyed to make yourself look right in the end.

Well, this is The End, and you don't look any righter now than you did then, just sicker, more desperate, more repulsive, more "Le Gross" than ever.

Anonymous said...

The simple fact that the recalled losers are taking individual CSD directors is really lame. You lost and your humongous egos just can't take it. The lawsuits against the old CSD were against the CSD not the directors. What mean, spiteful, vindictive action to take against duly elected officials. You're just as bad as any group that countered the old CSD. An eye for an eye and nothing gets done. Way to go, losers.

Anonymous said...

Gee Richard how come so many people hate you?

Ann Calhoun said...

Without knowing anything about what Maria is going to do on March 1, "the judge" feels quite comfortable calling her a liar and her presentation "faulty information" and "uninformed drivel."

What is saddest is that our judge here seems to want people to believe that anything she would write or say is false ... just because it is she who says it.

So ... judge ... besides the huge issue of why Maria is not to be trusted (which you've not addressed in any way) is there anyone out there that you feel we can trust 100%? And more to the point ... why should we believe anything you write when you are clearly chock-full-o-hate for Maria that you don't want her to have the freedom to voice her opinion?


Reminds me of junior high where the "cool kid" who didn't want to be shown up as stupid decided to call the "smart kid" stupid. Sad thing then ... and now ... is that the rest of us figured out exactly then which one was smarter and which one was trying to manipulate the rest of us.


On the question of Richard and his past ... it is really sad that you have to bring up irrelevant issues yet again. Who cares that the Bush administration got us into Iraq ... the question today is how to get out without totally f*cking things up even worse than they already are. If a Republican has a good idea about what to do next, I want to hear it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judge

I'm NOT Richard. He is much nicer than I am! You are just so filled with hate that you have to take your mensa (haha, yea right) out on someone as you couldn't possibly be all that wrong. or could you? Yup, you are all screwed up with your anger that you have to blame someone. Maybe it's time to direct all that anger at those who have stabbed LO. Go on, take a good look at your friends, Lisa, Julie and let's not forget I-dun-the-time-Gail. You are a big part of what is wrong with Los Osos! But you won't be for long as you keep up the angst and that aneurysm building up will slow you down whether you like it or not.

You really ought to get to a doctor soon.

Anonymous said...

Judge,

You wrote: "Richard said: "You are one of the most vile posters on this blog, CDS meeting and the CDO hearings!"

Response: I never said that Judge....reread the blogs.


I am glad you turned over your documentation about my alleged crimes to the Grand Jury. If they begin an investigation, I look forward to their report.

Meanwhile, why not share with all of us the documentation you provided to the Grand Jury. Afterall, as you are confident in the value of the documentation and that it will verify your allegations there should be no trouble distributing it.

Richard LeGros

Anonymous said...

Sorry Richard, he's blaming you for saying he(The Judge) was one of the most vile.

Judge, It was NOT Richard, you egotistical ass, it was me, someone who has watched your performances and have now decided that you really are a pile of sewage sludge with a major anger problem. You are a prime candidate for a heart attack or stroke or both!

Sorry Richard, that idiot mensa (chuckle, chuckle) needs ro pull in his horns and find out we don't need the continuation of his brand of hate in our community!

THE JUDGE said...

Richard,

Read all about it in the Trib. I wouldn't share anything with you. I want you to be the last to find out.

Ann,

I don't know where you get this from: "You don't want her to have the freedom to voice her opinion?"

Maria is absolutely free to voice her opinion, of course. So why am I not also absolutely free to voice my opinion that her opinion sucks? Especially when it does.

And don't throw that old "hate" boogeyman voodoo thing at me to discredit me. I have no hate. I am forceful, however. And I get my points across, even in a hurricane. So don't label me so you can dismiss me. I am not that easily wrapped up and disposed of because I know what I know and I know it well.

Ann,

You also said: "Who cares that the Bush administration got us into Iraq ... the question today is how to get out..."

Wrong. I care how Bush got us into Iraq because we'll have to retrace our steps to get out. Like the old board (Richard, are you paying attention?) and Tri-W, Bush got us into Iraq by lying, falsifying information, and spreading it as if it were the gospel and everyone should believe it. Bush will have to pay for his war crimes, just like Richard for his war -- to ever recover from all that's been lost in both. Richard has some atoning and amending to do, and he refuses to acknowledge this essential fact of life. Instead, like a mad arsonist he chooses to fuel the fires of war he started by carelessly dropping the match on Tri-W days before a communitywide referendum.

Why shouldn't I trust Maria Kelly? Well, for one, she says she is holding a 218 meeting with a county rep to talk about 218, but the questions are being filtered up front by the county, and for any reason that's not right. People should be able to ask what they want to ask and be able to get answers. If the rep can't handle it, can't give crisp answers, then it's just more controlled info and electioneering from the county to the people, a process not to be trusted, along with the people who put on such a sham for the community to fall prey to. It's very much a PR job like what was done at the Jr. High, and I would encourage a boycott of such manipulation. It's too bad you're so naive, Ann, because so you're right on about other things.

Anonymous said...

You are a very sick person!

Anonymous said...

To da Judge,

Sorry, but your response was very lacking.

It is obvious that you do not have any "documentation" or "proof" to back up your allegations toward me. Nor have you filed anything with the Grand Jury or provided documentation to the Tribune. I know because I checked.

So, Judge, let us just say that you are "under the weather"; and have therefore inadvertantly blogged things that are not quite within the realm of reality. I am OK with that.

Peace, Richard LeGros

The Judge said...

Nice try, Richard. I sat in the DA's office, handed him the file, and he thanked me for coming forward. I never gave anything to the Tribune. They would get it from the DA's office if, after an investigation, if they chose to make that information public. You should know that. Don't get a hernia running down your winding driveway in your bathrobe to look at the headlines of the Trib to see your picture on page one...not yet anyway. And when they do snap your mugshot, don't forget to give them your best Nick Nolte hair-unglued clown face, OK?

Thank you for expanding your reality, even temporarily, to include the Judge. I see a glimmer of hope in your response, and I am OK with that if you are.

It must have brought you a sense of relief when you called the Grand Jury and Trib and thought nothing had been done about you, and so it must leave you somewhat less than whole to discover you were calling the wrong end of the food chain. You'll need to go to the top on this one, I'm afraid, Rich. And the Gary can't help you this time! Your cook is goosed!!!

Thank you for expanding your reality, even temporarily, to include the Judge. I see a glimmer of hope in your response. Be cool. Don't be mean. And maybe you can lick this self-destructive thing someday, and you can come back from Lithuania, and I'm OK with that.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful being you are. A real leading citizen of Los Osos. Do you maintain files on all the inhabitants of our little corner of the world or just the CSD Board members and a few like Gail and maybe Ann, possibly Pam, how about George Bush?

Do you still buy all your information of the internet?

Anonymous said...

Judge,

Nice try judge.....

Nothing but baloney from you; forget about cooking a goose.

You have offered nothing that I haven't heard before....you know, a lot of talk and chest thumbing but no action. So be happy with you little fantasy about putting me, Stan or Gordon in jail because it is not going to happen.

Sweet Dreams, Richard LeGros

PS: Judge, I do not have anymore time for you, so see you in court....nhet!

The Judge said...

You are still guilty, Richard. Time will be the Ultimate Judge. I'm betting it will catch up with you.

Anonymous said...

judge ...

what happens if time passes and it ends up that the grand jury has something to say about the recall board (not the recalled board) and what happens if the project that the County gets us costs a whole heck of a lot more than Tri-W?

will you then tell us that Richard was right and you were wrong?

Anonymous said...

judge... you now have a bunch of us laughing so hard that some of us are betting you will be in jail before Richard. Filing false charges is pretty serious, but you can always plead insanity, you have a strong defense there!

THE JUDGE said...

"judge ...
what happens if time passes and it ends up that the grand jury has something to say about the recall board (not the recalled board) and what happens if the project that the County gets us costs a whole heck of a lot more than Tri-W?
Will you then tell us that Richard was right and you were wrong?"


Yes! But... I am not an apologist for the recall board, sorry... If the County builds gravity collection out of town then it WILL cost more than Tri-W did back then because it's the same MWH plant in 2007 dollars. Of course the county has a choice not to accept contracts almost 50% overbid this time... If time, the Ultimate Judge, declares that Richard is right, then so be it, though, remember, every now and then even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

judge... you now have a bunch of us laughing so hard that some of us are betting you will be in jail before Richard. Filing false charges is pretty serious, but you can always plead insanity, you have a strong defense there!

I don't disagee on either count. It is possible that I could wind up in jail before Richard. (Can you imagine what would happen with both of us in the same cell?) Yes, I believe I could plead insanity and get away with it. I'll file that one away.

Filing false charges is a serious matter indeed. That's why I documented everything I could and left out what I couldn't, no matter what I "believe."

That's why right now I'm pleading total sanity, and letting the DA sort it out. Richard has nothing to fear if he didn't "knowingly, purposefully, willfully" break the law -- ample evidence more than indicates that he did just that. Therefore, it might be a good idea for Richard hedge his bets and check in at the same vapor travel agency used for Roger Briggs to avoid justice. It's always smart to have an escape plan. Ask Roger... when you see him again.

*PG-13 said...

the judge said > It is possible that I could wind up in jail before Richard. (Can you imagine what would happen with both of us in the same cell?)

Uh, can I subscribe to this? Man, talk about a truly great reality TV show. Suggested titles: Truly Lost, or maybe CSI: The Los Osos Sewer Files, or perhaps You're Crazy, Thank God I'm Not, or maybe a throw back to early radio and TV: Dragnet: Just The Facts, Man. Anybody else willing to stay up late with me to watch this show on Wednesday nights? I'll supply the popcorn!

Anonymous said...

Hell, I testified before the Grand Jury, and it was a MONTH ago!!

I supplied them with some of the most damning evidence they NEED, to put several prominent asses away, for a long time.

It was my PURE PLEASURE!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of liars and deluded miscreants!! The Lisa Board are absolutely full of it!

The previous Board managed to get a design approved, sited and permitted, and funded with the lowest interest loan available- A State Revolving Loan, and construction started! We would be OVER half-way finished, by now!!!

The previous BOD, against all odds, against those 13 lawsuits (which Al, Kieth, etc. LOST!) managed to jump through all the flaming hoops, in order to satisfy every State and Federal agency!!

The Obstructionists completely hoodwinked the unsuspecting, the elderly, the innocent, with lies, bullshit and piecrust promises. Of which, NONE has been delivered!!

You have to hand it to them, they were there 24/7 handing out their lies at Vons, the donut shop, everywhere they thought they could put out their flypaper of delusion. And catch the unsuspecting residents, they did. NOT with the truth, but with a pack of lies!

Their LIES:

WE have a plan.
WE won't lose the low-interest SRF loan.
WE will deliver it at $100 or LESS per month.
WE will not incur fines for PZ residents.

NOW, I ask you:

Has any of these promises been delivered?

Has anything YOU believed in, come TRUE?? Absolutely NOT.

IS IT SO HARD TO REALIZE TRUTH?

Anonymous said...

5:30 PM, February 22, 2007

"I supplied them with some of the most damning evidence they NEED, to put several prominent asses away, for a long time."

It's really interesting that you leave the impression that you actually had something criminal against some of our community leaders! It's interesting that you chose to time your expose' to the declaration of insolventcy by the CSD!

But hohumm, you are really a bore who has such a myoptia view, you can not see what a curmudgeon you are and that no one past or present really gives a damn about anything you might spew forth. Please do keep us informed of the Grand Jury indictments and trial times.

Anonymous said...

sorry testing